Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the fountian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 am

Smiling he takes you down to the inn for the night. You have nothing to be afraid of. Just thunder. It won't harm you. Go ahead and take the bed. I am use to the ground so it won't bother me any. He sets up a blanket on the floor for himself and lays down.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Kaien nodded meekly, hearing the blanket flap as it was laid on the ground. She heard Lucian's body dropped on it and heard him making an attempt to go to sleep. Kaien jumped as she heard the thunder again and cowered under the blankets, putting her hands on her ears to make an attempt not to hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Having trouble sleeping up there? Lucian sat up and looked over at Kaien. Hoping he could figure out a way to settle her nerves about the storm. He thought that maybe a simple trick to get her mind off of it would help. You know. When I was little I had the same problem with thunder. My dad taught me a way to make it easier to handle. All you do is count. When you see the flash of light from the clouds you count the seconds before you hear the thunder. Then you repeat it untill you fall asleep or can't hear it anymore. The longer it takes the farther away the storm is.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Kaien peak out of the blanket, nodding weakly as she agree to give it a try. She started to mumble the numbers as she count. She then heard the thunder got really louder and jump back in the covers. she smell the wood from the wardrobe. She heard the thunder again and quickly sprint herself inside the wardrobe, trying to count again.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Lucian smiled and stood up. He walked over to the wardrobe and opended it. Carring her back to the bed the layed her down and tucked her in. Its ok now. Don't worry. It will be over soon. He pulls up a chair beside her bed and sits down. I will be right here the whole time. Nothing is going to harm you. I promise. Singing a light and soft melody to lull you to sleep and cover the sound of thunder he sits by the bed waiting for you to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:05 pm

Kaien heard the wardrobe opened and felt someone picked her up. By the scent, she can tell already it's only Lucian. She felt the soft bed as he put her down. She flinch as she heard the thunder but it was easily blocked out by the lullaby from Lucians. Eventully, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:12 pm

After she fell asleep, Lucian continued the tune for a few minutes to make sure it worked and then eventually fell asleep on his own in the chair. He was tired from the day and his fight with this unknown vampire. He was unfortunatly certain they would meet again, but didn't know when or where.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:17 pm

During the night, was more like seeing her memories than dreaming at all. At the sad time, she cried in her sleep but at the good times, she ended up smiling in her sleep. She then dream of something, it was when she heard a voice, someone telling her that everything is alright and there's nothing to be afraid of. She didn't recoginzed the voice.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Lucian fell asleep in more of a meditative state then actual sleep. As he rested his body and mind went into a deep transe and studied the events of the day and what could occure becuase of it. For Lucian belived that any occurance will chancge the world as a whole. His dreams felt like reality as he stood in the clouds with the constilations. The only thing he could tell is that he was destined to meet and travel with her. But why?
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:28 pm

It was now morning the the sun was shining brightly from the window. As he light shine on Kaien's face, she twitched at the heat of the sun. She slowly sit up, streatching her hand towards the window, thinking what would happen if she can see the sun. She looked to see that Lucian is still sleeping. She put a blanket over him and made her way towards the door, getting out of the room as she made her way outside.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Lucian woke up several minutes later to an empty room. He looked around and saw that she had left so he got up and fallowed her outside. I wonder where she got off too. I hope she is ok. He looked around close to the inn for her and asked a few close by people. Hmm. It seems she went wondering. My best choice would be to wait for her return. He laughs and starts to go look for her.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:40 pm

"Arigatou!!!" She told the old lady owning a food shop. The old lady gave her a meat bun for her to eat. The old lady only chuckled and ruffles Kaien's hair. "Such a cute dear, but blind, it's a wonder how you manage to make it here." Kaien took a bite of the meatbun and said while eating, "I was born blind so it occur to me that I don't need that sense. I know how to live on my own." Kaien told her, finishing it. She took out the silver coin, the one she was suppose to give to her master but he didn't took it. "What is this for? The Meat bun is a freebie." Kaien grinned, and turn her head to the lady. "One more meatbun please!!" She asked her. The old lady giggled and gave her another. "You sure are a hungry kid." She said and went back into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Lucian wondered threw the streets for a few minutes and asked some people if they saw the girl. Fallowing what he was told he wondered around till he found the food store with Kaien out front. Hurring so he doesn't lose her again, he runs up to the shopw.Very sneeky and crafty little girl. Im surprized you managed to get out of the room without me noticing. I guess my sences are fading on me a little. He laughed andpatted her head.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Kaien smell Lucian's scent and felt herself getting patted. "Well, I didn't want you to wake up, you seem very tired." She told him, holding up the meatbun to him. "Here you go, it's a meat bun!" she said happily, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Yes it is. Thank you very much. He smiled and ate it happily. Now are you ready to head off into the world? Maybe I could teach you a few things on our journey. I expect to learn something from you as well. But weather you ment to teach it or not will be a mystery. Luaghing he used the cosmic energy from the sun to warm up the bun just a tiny bit more.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Kaien laughed and nodded happily. "I understand big brother!!" he said. She giggled as she felt more heat come of the meat bun. "Don't worry about the weather today, it seems that it's gonna be clear for now." she told him, turning her head towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Im glad to hear it. We have a long walk ahead of us to get to the bay. Are you ready? He eats a bit more of the bun and held out his hand to guide her. He didn't want her to get injured or lost even though he knew her scences were hightened. If you would like to get your things before we leave I am sure we can stop by an get them if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Kaien thought for a moment, wondering if there's something she forgotten. she then remember something vaulable to here. "Hey, ever heard of the country Articulus?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Yes I have. I have been there several time on my travels. Was there something there that you wish to get? He pondered on the thought or returning there again. It has been some time sence he last visited the city. Maybe it was a good time to return.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 pm

"I need to go near the prisoner's tower." She told him, pointing exactly in the direction of where the country and prisoner's tower is.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Thats a very dangerouse area to be going near. But if you want to go there then we best get going. Its a bit of a walk eather way. May I ask what you need from over there? Lucian was on guard but still curiouse to know why she needed to go twords that sort of area at all.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 am

"Yeah.. It's very dangerous but don't worry, the guards there are always ready, they're not the nicest, but they're always ready." Kaien told him, smiling softly as she began to walk towards to where her destiation is. "And what I'm looking for, is a small music box."
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Drocell walked by with his regular blank expression.He carried his old music box that was playing "London Bridge is Falling" in a horrible of key sound that made it sound demonic "London bridge is falling down...my fair lady....."
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Kaien tilted her head as she heard a music box playing. Turning her head towards where it is, she smell a scent that was unlike others. She twitched as she heard a unnatural key.
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Drocell stopped as he walked up to their right.He turned his head in an owl like fashion to look at them.A clicking sound came from his neck as it turned. "May I help you impure people?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the fountian
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Audentia :: Adentia City Square-
Jump to: