Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the fountian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Her master growled at the sudden appearance of Lucian. He chuckled as he felt the energy coming towards him. Kaien pulled Lucian's shirt tightly. She shook her head and said, "stop." She then walked over to her master again, kneeling down at him like he was a king. "I-I'm at your mercy." She studdered, not liking what she said. Her master smirked and took her by the arm. "This thing." He said, talking to lucian as he point to Kaien. "Is my property. I can do what I want with her since I own her." Kaien didn't say anything to oppose this, she keep quiet, letting him calling her a "thing"
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Then if she is your property I wish to know a price. For her and the other one you mentioned. Ansy was it? Lucian pulled out his wallet from in his pocket. I am sure I can match any price you demand. Not wanting to look angry or anything that would cause the man to go off he spoke calmly and straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Soren dressed in his noble clothes noticed the large groups settling around and sighs he hated the times of war rather useless as he walked forward preapring his Valeo feeling the presence of the girl he had swore to prtect as he was watching her she was watching him as if to feel haunted by a ghost and he looks down walking up to the pair* Excuse the both of you...you both are acting rather immature I know you don't really now who I am but please calm yourselves before I have to settle this between the both of you...in the name of the Kururugi Family I will not allow this approach further levels of hostily and endanger the town I know a fight brewing when I see one...
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:11 pm

I too am trying to settle my issues with this man without quarrel. I am pleased to see a nobleman out in the city and willing to help. It may not be my place to say but most of them are not so willing. Lucian did a small bow to the new man. Now back to what I said. If you are saying she is your property then I would like a price. Sence you refuse to let he go.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm

"Heh, she's not for sale." The man said while holding Kaien out like she's something of a light luggage. Kaien sigh at this but panick slightly as she felt her bow and arrow become acclaimed from her master. "You see this, these weapons may look like trash but they're pretty valuable. She's the only one who know how to control these and I have some assignments for her." The master said, chuckling darkly. "The boy she mention is something I need to keep her collar on so no deal." The man said. "Unless..."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 pm

*Soren nodded and looked at the man with disgusted and sigh looking up at the man about to pay the man for the freedom of the girl was he really that foolish or wealthly this puzzled him and sighs moving his hair out of his right eye which his ehite hair had fell in revealing it was a bluish red with a glimmering V in the center a little below his pupil* Please let me handle this man is not apart of your troubles now stand back and allow me to set both of you free without the trouble of you paying your money to this mistakened man.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Unless what? Lucian sternly looked at the man and put his wallet back. He didn't want this man to become over agressive. But if he had to fight for this girls freedom he would. He knows that he has to get both her and the boy. Name your terms. He knew the knew man was there to help so he let him pass but kept to what he said.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:27 pm

*Soren eyes seems to gleam with a brightness and a red force field type object surround all three of us the other two on accident the man on purpose and you all noticed that you could not move except for the blind girl who could not see the blast which was one of the conditions of his valeo and he walk calmly in front of the man* You sir should leave before I call the royal guard on you as one of the Holy Knights of Niverus I will not allow this nonsense to carry on any further and your body is frozen in time or at least that is what you think...I won't take the time to explain in front of you so I expect you to leave when I release you.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Kaien's master smiled with fake kindness, knowing who he should mess with or not. "Of course, I'll leave." He said with fake sincreity. Kaien doesn't know what's going on but she felt a strange power that's surging around three places close by.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Lucian suddenly froze solid and looked around as he saw the new man aprroching the angry one. I do appologise for inturupting your conversation. But as much as I appriceate the help sir. I had the situation under control. If a fight were to break out I would have taken it outside the city. Lucian tried to calm the area with a soothing cosmic energy wave by focusing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:41 pm

*Soren notices the other mans tone and sighs not apoligetic grasping the full meaning to what he had to say Soren nodded and looked at the other man* You know it is a reason I don't people like you because the child is blind and immune to my power I shall set you free but not without your judgement you think someone who unable to see is someone you can pcik on and be treated as a slave well I will not stand for this *He slowly drew out his sword and placed it on it's side and a brilliant flash shined out in the mans ees enough for him to go blind as well as he placed his sword black in it's sheathe he released the other from their imprisonment looking rather tired he looked at the man and the blind girl only saying a few words* I...wanted to help someone you have peace wthin your grasp but no judgement as soon as you leave that man will move on to the others as if they were a piece of meat...nothing more nothing less...consider this her vengence. *Soren walks away from the fight not wanting the Knights of the round to come abbout he wasn't welcomed here in the first place merely passing through*
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Kaien listen to Soren's word and listen to the steps as he walked away. She began to wonder if he's ok. She felt her master's grip tighten. She wonder when she's gonna be actully free someday.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Thank you for your assistance. Lucian walks up to the "master" as she calls him. Now if he didn't change your mind what was your terms for there release? Lucian stands firm infront of the man.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Her master smirked. He licked his lips in a creepy way, his fang showing. "Just your bl-" Before he can say anything thing further, Kaien kicked him in the stomach. "Why you little!" Her master grabbed her hair, making her shut up. "I just required your blood." the man said.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:55 pm

And what would my blood serve to you? I see your fangs well enough. As I am sure you can see mine. Neither of us are human. And I know you are not of my kind. Lucian steadied himself. Not wanting to come under any conflict but his susspicion of what the man is makes him more cautious.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Kaien clinged as she smell blood in her master breath. She choked even more when she found out where the blood come from. "W-what did you do!?!?" She asked, struggling more harder to get out of his grip. The man cock his eye brow until her understand what she meant. "Oh, I thought I got the scent of his blood out." He smirked like he didn't care of what he commited. The scent of blood in his breath, it was Asny. But there were other scent of blood, the blood that she remember of all the children that was working for him.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Just realizing the scent of others blood for himself Lucian growled at the man like a lion and spun his staff to the ground. Thats enough of you! You are the lowest of people. Killing little children. You are mine. I will fight you to the death for the girl. Right now. His claws grow and his hair stands on end with the cosmic energy around him going out control. A loud roar emerged from him as he glared intensly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Kaien shivered at the sudden surge of power that suddenly came. When she heard Lucian's voice, she knew he's really mad. She clamped her hands over her ears as she heard that loud roar. It was then her master dropped her, reading for fighting. She knew he was blind in the moment but she also knew that won't stop him at all. Her master make sure his senses are on Lucian. His fang grew much bigger and Kaien can tell that his strength also increases.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Lucian tore at him with a mighty roar and claws tearing at the mans body. Tackling him to the ground while clawing and biting at the mans body. Doing all he can to harm this man with emmince pain. Lucians only thought was pain to this man. Roaring and clawing at this man Lucian continued his assault.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Kaien cough under the smell of blood, feeling like she's about to throw up. Heard the screams of her master but she knew he's holding on. the master was strong enough to stand out but not for long. She knew that Lucian will kill him if this keep continuing on. She quickly try to scramble up to her feet. It was then she ran towards Lucian put her arms around his throat. "Please stop!!" she asked, her blindfold of her eyes fell from him thrashing too much. Her silver eyes show.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:29 pm

He growled and clawed until she grabed him and begged him to stop. Then all of the sudden he snapped out of his anger and rage. He looks down at the bleeding man who he has torn almost to death and stands up shaking. What have I done? Oh no......what have I done? He falls to his knees and begins sobbing into his bloody hands.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Kaien calmed her nerves before she crawled her way to Lucian. She move his hand off his face and rub them gently. "I-It's ok, just natural instincts, right?" She said, smiling softly and innocently at him. She can tell that he's soak in blood and she remind herself to make sure to remind him to clean up. She then crawled to her master. She can her him still breathing. It was then her master quickly grabbed her towards him, he sanked his fangs in her throat. As soon as she was let go, he disappear quickly and unnoticably.
H-He's good. she thought, not sensing him at all.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Lucian stumbled up and used his staff as support. I am sorry you had to hear all of that. I am a little thankful that you couldn't see it. He still cried silently, but began to take more control over himself. Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Kaien looked up at where she thought Lucian was and nodded, holding the bite mark he gave her. Her eyes were full of concern. As she heard a tear drop, she flinch just a little. She stood up and hugged Lucian. "Asny said hugs make things a bit more better." She said, remember when Asny hugged her a times when she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 pm

He smiled and held her. Ansy was right. They do work wonders. He looked down at where her hand was and noticed the bite marks. Hey are you alright? He bit you didn't he. Who was that guy anyway? Lucian was a concerned for the girl and wanted to help incase it got worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the fountian
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Audentia :: Adentia City Square-
Jump to: