Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the fountian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Lucian walks up to the city fountain and sits on the edge. He watches some small children scurry about playing as he thinks of his past memories in his home town. Of when he grew up as an assistant to the town astronomer. When his teacher passed and left behind his staff for him. And ofcourse when he left. He smiles as a small ball rolles to his feet. A boy asks him to throw it back. Lucian picks it up and uses the cosmic energy around him to float the ball back to the child.

"Such young spirits to have so far ahead of them, yet care free in these troubled times." He looks up in the twilight sky. "A great battle will come to pass. I wish I wasn't part of it."
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Kaien dodge many people as she walked towards the foutain. Most of the time, purposely bumping them so she can see if they got anything valuable. People ignore her, since she have a blindfold on. She then bumped into an old man, snatching his money pouch as he fell backward. Kaien fell backwards too, ready for a yelling or a beat like always but she felt the old man try to pick her up on her feet. "Becare there young lad." She heard the man said kindly. As he pass by, she felt the money pouch and clench her teeth. She then secretly give the elder back his money and sigh, knowing she's gonna have to try to hunt the food today. She continue to walk towards the fountain, wondering if she can hear something new in this place.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Lucian watched the little girl as she bumped into people and attempted the theft. He smiled when she decided to not take the money and headed tword the fountain. He held out a hand and touched her forhead to stop her.

I saw what you was doing there young lass. And I would advise you to not fallow down that path. Why was you trying to take money of these people?

He smiled and stood up infront of her. Not wanting to frighten her he made a calm feeling around them with the cosmic energy in the air.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Kaien slowly reached her hand up to his finger at where he poked her. She sniff seeing that he's mostly from her. She felt something weird about him and unconciously mumble the word "star..." She then began to answer his question, feeling calmness of some sort.
"I have a job." She told him without any hesitantion.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:14 pm

I see. A job. So it is your job to steal from the poor? Well if you think thats the path too choose then I can't stop you. But if you are doing this for another reason I would like to know. I could help. He smiled and patted your hair. Suddenly he though of why she said star. How could she know how he was doing this. And out of curiosity, why did you just say star right now?
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Kaien tilted her head at the question. "I said star?" She questioned, not noticing when or what she said during that time. "By the way, what's a star?" She asked, trying to think if he meant something else by that.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:25 pm

I see. So the cloth around your eyes aren't just for show. Well sence you are blind I will explain it differently. A star is an orb of burning gas in the sky. Think of it as a ball. Round and full of air, but a star is full of more than that. But they are so far away from us that they appear as small spots of light. He smiles and creates a small orb of warm energy from the cosmic energy around us and puts it in your hand. In basic terms. Somethinglike this but much bigger.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 pm

As Kaien felt something in her hands, she try touching it lightly. She looked up at where she thought the man's face was and try to grin at his kindness. "I see!!! So, is it really beautiful to look at though?" She asked, in curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Yes. Now about your pick pocketing ways. Why are you really doing this? He kneels down infront of her and smiles. Don't misunderstand me. I mean no harm or anger. But if you need help with anything you can look to me as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:43 pm

Kaien tilted her head. "F-Friend..." she said, trying out the word. It made her a bit happy. She listen to the people around her, making sure they're not the voices she knew and she sniff the air, making sure she didn't got, anyone she knew, their scent. "Master said they're gonna kick me out of the compound if I don't make my pays this week." Kaien whispered to him, and try to see if anyone knew or not.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:50 pm

I see. Well that does'nt seem like a nice thing fir a master to say. So if you can't pay this week then he will kick you out. Hmm? I think I have a better plan. How would you like to travel with me and not have to worry about payments. Im sure you could use a friend, and not have to worry about money. He laughed and sat down on the edge of the fountian.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Kaien heard him sit down. She wonder if he really meant that. If it's really ok to bother him like that. She then remember what happen to the last kid who try to escape. "No." was her replied. "Master would hunt me and you'll be involved too."
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm

I don't think your master could find me. Besides I have more tricks up my sleeve than your average person. You see I am a bit different from most people. He smiles and takes your hand and rubs ot against my ears to show you that I am a neko. I know when Im being falllowed and I know how to get out of dodge. Plus I am a pretty good fighter when neccicary. I could probably teach you a thing or two. He laughs taps his staff on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Kaien tug on the ears slightly but smiled happily cause this is the first time she ever met a person like this. She heard a tap of something wooden and knew the tap was made by him. She made a conculsion that it was a staff. She took her hands down from his ears. "So, I can go?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Only if you wish to go. I can not force you. But if you choose to come with me then you must give up your theif ways. That shouldn't be too hard. And trust me you will have plenty of food and a place to stay. May not always be a house with a bed, but it will be safer than where you came from. The way you speak of it makes it sound like a prison. He scratches his ear and pats your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Kaien pause for a moment. She do really want to go. She was about to say yes till a sickening scent pass through her nose. She turn behind her, trying to get the scent much clearer. It was then she jumped into the fountain and hide behind the man, trying to make sure that she wasn't noticeable at all.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Lucian caught the scent as she jumped behind him and whispered to her quietly. Is this the man you are running from? He couldn't see him yet but his scent was tracked at the moment she jumped away from it. Stay behind he. He will not harm you while I am around.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Kaien nodded meekly, trusting him. She almost choked as she smell the person near. A man was walking around the fountain area, full of muscle and his mood didn't seem pleasent. She was pushing and shoving people away from him. It got to the point that everybody try to not get in his path.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Lucian studied the man for a brief moment and tried to puposely make eye contact with him. He knew that this was the man she was scared of. Noticeing that he was out muscled Lucian must rely on his speed and skill to win if this comes down to a fight. Continuing to sit at the fountain his ears twitch as he gathers cosmic energy around his staff flowing it around his body. Whatever happens to me do not try to help me. I don't want him to harm anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Kaien grab the back of his shirt. "Don't try to get involve, this is my problem." she whispered to him quietly, letting her ears help her determine where the guy was and which way he's going.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Why are you hiding behind me if you do not wish for me to protect you? Im not doing anything unless he aproches me and tries to harm eather of us. If he continues on his way and passes us over then I shall not harm him. He calmed down the energy around him and settled his twiching ears. Don't worry. No harm shall come to us, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Kaien nodded meekly like a sick child and let got of the back of his shirt but then, the man said something that make her felt like an arrow was shot in her heart. "Come out little brat!!! You don't want for Asny to go hungry and hurt now do you?" The man said with fake kindness, his face full of mence and evil. Kaien's mind went blank and she stood up, and got out of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Lucian taking note of the second name. And stood beside her. Is Ansy a friend of yours? The grip on his staff tightend as he placed his hand on your shoulder gently. He didn't want his anger at the man to be know by the her but stared intensly at the man as he walked. Who is Ansy?
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Kaien didn't answer any of his questioned. She brushed off his hand and walked to her master like a zombie, the life has gone out of her since she notice the master. The master smirked as he saw her coming forward. "Ah, there you are... Now where's my payment?" the man asked, getting straight to the point. Kaien shook slightly as she can see the intense power in the man. She only got out one silver coin. Her master frowned. "That all?" he asked, his voice lace with anger. She hesitantly nodded. The man then sweep her up by the collar of her shirt. She gulped as she notice the floor was not under her anymore. "You little brat!" the man said, throwing her down hard on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm

As she fell Lucian quickly jumped forward and caught her setting her up straight all with a flash of speed. What are you doing?!!!! Lucian yelled at the man. She is a child! If you want sombody to pick on try me. I willing to bet I am a much better opponent than a little girl. The wind blew threw his clothes and his white flowed with cosmic energy ata low level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By the fountian Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the fountian
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Audentia :: Adentia City Square-
Jump to: