Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the fountian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Kaien tilted her head at a click sound. It came from the man but is it from him? Or the music box? "Oh, I'm sorry, I was wondering where the musicbox came from." She told him, smiling softly. She tighten her blindfold on as she felt it slipping.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Lucian looked over at the man as he heard the unnerving tune of the music box. He didn't have a good feeling about the man, but figured as long as he showed no threat that none should be send twords him. Kaien I do hope that that isn't the music box that you was looking for. I don't have a good feeling about this...man. Lucian calmed himself but stayed on guard just incase.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:06 pm

"Oh, it not. The tune from the music box that I'm looking for is more different!" Kaien told him, grinning. "The music box I have is a soft tune and is really cute!" She told him, laughing as she remember the old tune. She turn to the man, hoping she that she's waving at where he is.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 pm

This statement eased Lucians mind. He thought that sence it wasn't the box then atleast nothing would happen over a conversation about it. Good. I am glad to hear that. I don't think I could handle that sound threw our journey. He looked over to the man and nodded in recognision. I am fine thank you sir. But as far as being impure I think you have misjudged us. Granted I have done impure things out of anger. But I am but a combonation of human and animal. I go on instinct and can make mistakes still. As far as the girl is concered we have only just met but I have yet to find an impure thing about her that wasn't forced apon.
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Drocell turned his body to match his head and held out his hand to whoever wanted to shake it.His arm made a slight creaking sound like a wooden floor "I am Drocell Jack.....owner of a small toy shop called Drocell Jack-in the-box toys...pleased to meet you impure people..."He had obviously ignored everything they had just said
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Kaien was almost having a diffcult time finding the hand but she grabbed it and shook it happily, not sure what impure ment. "Nice to meet you sire!!!" she said with a kind voice. she grinned at him, smelling an unusual scent of wood but decided it have to be the music box or a logger is near.
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:53 pm

He pulled out a finely crafted puppet and gave it to her "And what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:55 pm

Kaien's face instantly lighten up as the man gave her something. She felt around it and wonder if it's something kind of wooden doll but she felt there were strings attach to it. A puppet? she questioned in her mind but nontheless, she adore it. "My name is Kaien!" She told him, pointing at herself, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Drocell stared at her.Maybe she wasn't so unpure after all. "You know...maybe if you like that puppet,then I'll let you have a discount when you shop at my store....but right now I'm in a bit of a hurry.I hope to meet you again...."
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:20 pm

"Aw, already?" She asked, tilting her head. "But ok, I hope to see you soon!!!!" She told him, grinning happily as she met a new person. "I'll come visit sometimes ok? With Lucian too!" She told him, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:34 pm

He had forgot about the quiet Lucian and before leaving,gave him a puppet too.He walked away with the eerie music box echoing through the area "london bridge is falling down....my fair lady...."
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:39 pm

Kaien heard Drocell gave Lucian something before leaving. She wave goodbye at him, listening to the music fade as he went father away from them.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Lucian took the doll and nodded with kindness. Thank you. I am sure I will bring her by at some point. He bowed as the man turned and walker off. Odd man. But he seemed to pose no threat. Lucian thought as he held out his hand, using the same trick so she can find it. Nice guy. I will be sure to remember to bring you by his shop at some point. After all it is rude to deny an invitation.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:24 pm

"Yeppers!!" Kaien said, grinning at Lucian. "I wonder what kind of toys he have.." Kaien mumbled to herself, imagining all the possibles things in there. "Anyway, should we continue on?" Kaien asked, pointing towards the prisoner's tower.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 pm

Yes we should. You said you needed a music box from where again? I know its by a prison, but what city? Lucian laughed at his forgetfulness and picked her up on his back. I don't want to take you to the wrong place little sister. He smiled when he caught himself say it. But found it ammusing.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Kaien grinned as she heard herself being called little sister. "Over at Articulus, brother." She told him, pointing at a direction of where the kingdom is.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm

To Articulus then. Lucian smiled and carried her out of the city happily, every couple of steps his cain hits the ground to send out vibrations. He knew he had a long journey ahead of him. But atleast he had company.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Kaien blinked, hearing the sound of the cane but smiled as she know she's gonna have a good adventure ahead of her..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the fountian
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Audentia :: Adentia City Square-
Jump to: