Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By the fountian

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

By the fountian - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Kaien pause for a moment of sileance before answering. "He's an really old vampire that lived for 600 years I think. That what he told us to get us scare of him." Kaien explained to him, remember the day when he told all of us the bloody story about his life.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Will his bite change you into one of his kind? I need to know this so I can be prepared and understanding. Lucian spoke in a calm soothing voice. and sat down by the fountian holding her by his side on the edge. I shall not harm you eather way. It is mearly for precaution. He began to wash the blood off of his hands and face as well as what he can get out of his clothes without removing them.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:01 pm

"No I won't, He didn't put the virus in me. I don't catch a whiff of the virus. Blood makes him live more longer so it is to be expected I guess, that he'll bite me." Kaien said, thinking that the bite mark won't heal in a while. "How about you? Are you well too?" she asked him, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:04 pm

I am well enough to not have any injury that can hinder me. And I am sound in mind again. He rubbed her head with his wet hand. So now that it seems you are free of him. I would guess that nothing is hindering you from joining me if you wish too that is. He smiles and sits beside her again.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Kaien try to face him, her eyes seem to hold in hope. "Can I really?" she asked, wondering if he really meant it.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Why would I say it if I didn't mean it? Ofcourse you are welcome to join me. I could always use company. I travle alot and don't stay in one place very long. I would say our meeting was fatted. I am a star gazer. I can predict the futer by looking up at them. And I saw that a new person was to enter my life soon. Im taking it to be you. So if you choose to join me you are more than welcome. He smiles and extands his hand with energy surrounding it so you can tell where it is.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Kaien blinked at the hand that she felt but grinned happily. "I'll be in your hands Lucian!!!" Kaien told him, grasping his hand and shook it happily. "But I have something to ask you of."
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Ask away. I am glad to answer any questions you ever have. He smiled and shook your hand back. What did you want to ask?
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:23 pm

"Will you run away if Master come back?" Kaien asked, tilting her head as if there's nothing wrong with that sentence. "If he does, I ask you not to get involve please."
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 pm

I do not run from anyone. But if you wish for me to not get involved I will do as you ask. If he does come back then I will step aside and let you handle it. He nods in agreement and shakes your hand again. Can I ask how you knew my name? I do not recall ever mentioning it infront of you.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Kaien blinked and put her finger on her chin. With that, when she grasp the answer, she pointed at Lucian and said "There's a small voice in the back of my head that said you're name was Lucian."
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:38 pm

I see. That ability will some in handy with my stargazing. Speaking of which if you wish to call me anything else I go by stargazer. But Lucian works fine. What is your name? I have seem to forgotten my manners today. I do appologize. He grins and holds your hand.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:39 pm

"It's ok." Kaien said, grinning. "My name is Kaien." He told her, bowing down in politeness.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Well Kaien it is nice to meet you. Shall we get going on our journey to discover what the world has instore for us? Or do you have somethings you would like to take care of first? Lucian decides to be a little childish and picks you up on his back to carry you. We have all the time we need and more.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Kaien laughed merrily as she was picked up to be carried on Lucian's back. "We can go now if you want but can we try to find another blindfold and can I call you big brother sometimes?" Kaien asked, wrapping her arms lightly around Lucian's throat, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:50 pm

You may call me that as much as you want. He smiles and starts walking. You can hear his staff touch the ground with every couple of steps. And as for a blindfold I happen to have some spare ribbon on my that you can use if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:53 pm

"Yes please." Kaien said, smiling innocently and happily. "So, big brother, where are we going next?" She asked him, hearing many steps of people walking and hear some comments about Kaien and Lucian. None of the comments too bad. She smell the scent of a bakery nearby and smiled softly, remember the last time she ate fresh bread.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:57 pm

He sets you down to wrap the ribbon around your eyes and smiles. Well I figured we would get some food first. Then we can head over to the Crystal Bay. It has been a while sence I have been to the ocean. Picking you back up he head twords the bakery with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Kaien tilted her head at the world "ocean", wondering what that is. But she understand the the word "food". She felt herself being put down and the ribbon tied around her eyes. She then felt herself got picked up and smell that fresh bread coming closer. She gasped happily, knowing where they're going.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:06 pm

I see you like fresh bread. I guess we have something in common. he payed for two loafs and handed you one happily. You should enjoy the ocean. I know you haven't seen it, but that shouldn't hinder your enjoyment of it. Warm sand and cool water in one place. Its actually pretty cozy. I will do my best to discribe anything you wish. He smiled and ate a peice of his bread.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Kaien happily took the fresh bread and said thankyou to Lucian. When she heard only a little description of the beach, it seems fun and exciting anyway. She would like to go on the sand some day and see if the smell of water is any different from the smell of lakes and rivers. Kaien then stopped eating for a moment, automaticly look up at the sky. "Storm clouds will be here in 10 minutes and it'll rain in 15 minutes..." Kaien mumbled, hearing thunder from the distance, which made her back shiver just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:15 pm

Whats wrong? Storms bother you? Lucian listend closely to the sky but could hear nothing yet. He stood up and looked at the clouds outside of the bakery to study them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Kaien shook her head. "I-It's not that the storm that bother me, rather...." Kaien jumped up as she heard the thunder sound coming closer. She looked up to see that the storms cloud came by faster than expected.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Ah. So its just the thunder that bothers you. Well thats nothing at all to be bothered by. Thunder doesn't hurt anyone. Lightning might. But thunder doen't leave the clouds. Just a loud boom. He smiles and talks to the shop owner for a moment. Sence the storm is probably going to get a little worse I figure we should stay in town. Atleast for tonight. We can head twords the bay on the morrow. There is an inn just down the road.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Kaien nodded, finishing her bread. As she stood up, she jumped at the loudness of the thunder and automaticly hid behind Lucian. She then felt the rain sprinkled just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the fountian   By the fountian - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the fountian
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Audentia :: Adentia City Square-
Jump to: