Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misa Redfern

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misa

Misa

Misa Redfern Empty
PostSubject: Misa Redfern   Misa Redfern I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Character Name: Misa Redfern

Alias: the double sided angel. (because her looks can be decieving.)

Home Kingdom: Articulus

Physical Appearance: Misa has brown flowing hair and a sweet brown eyes. She is tall and skinny, what you should call the perfect black knight. She looks so sweet that you would never guess that she was a evil or anything that would kill a person.

Personality: Misa is quite and clever. She has power but never uses it all. She likes to stay in the backround and step in if needed. Misa loves to watch people suffer unless she cares for the person dearly. She mainly is a shyish person but when she's with close friends, then she opens up.

Traits: She has a sweet side to everyone at times and does love to have fun.

Flaws: Misa can be a control freak and has power hunger. Misa can get very jelous at times also.

Character Background: Misa used to explore the world to meet new people and have fun. Then, her brother dies, who was a black knight, which caused her to want to become one. She pushes sheself hard so she can prove herself worthy of being his sister and live up to his status.

Post Sample: Misa looked out at the mountain and a raven flying around it. She smiled and looked at it fly by. She has loved Raven's ever since she was younger. They fit her personality and the way she is. She wistled a tiny bit and the bird flew over and landed on her sholder. She smiled and pet its head. "Good girl." She said in a low voice as the raven flew away into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Misa Redfern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa Redfern   Misa Redfern I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Hmm approved welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Misa

Misa

Misa Redfern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa Redfern   Misa Redfern I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Thanks Anthony! ^^

Your such a nice person!
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Misa Redfern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa Redfern   Misa Redfern I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Why do I feel smited?
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Misa

Misa

Misa Redfern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa Redfern   Misa Redfern I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 pm

What do you mean?

Im just being nice by saying thank you for excepting my chari.

Nothin bad ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misa Redfern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa Redfern   Misa Redfern I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misa Redfern
Page 1 of 1