Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misa's Katana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Misa

Misa

Misa's Katana Empty
PostSubject: Misa's Katana   Misa's Katana I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Name: Koame

Origin: Koame was passed down to Misa by her brother before he died. She keeps it with her all the time and is her prized possession.

Type: Katana

Powers: The sword becomes stronger by the users negative and deeper emotions. Other then Misa's brother, Misa can wield it. Koame can engolf itself in dark flames, shoot fire balls and shadow balls. Misa usually only uses so she can burn people (fire or darkness) when she blade hits the opponents skin. When Misa is at the state where she is angry enough she can make her sword create a huge ball of energy (light or dark. Mostly dark.) and it would shoot at the opponents and leave a huge inpact.

Element: Darkness and fire.

Description: The katana looks like the one in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Misa on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Misa's Katana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa's Katana   Misa's Katana I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:23 pm

I don't see how your katana is fire or darkness and shadows are the same thing as darkness Hmm from reading it's description it would sound more like a poison element if you ask me though I figured you would do something more with it considering.
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Misa

Misa

Misa's Katana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa's Katana   Misa's Katana I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:13 pm

I made some changes and improvements. Is it anny better? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Misa's Katana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa's Katana   Misa's Katana I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Hmm approved.
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Misa's Katana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misa's Katana   Misa's Katana I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misa's Katana
Page 1 of 1