Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tree near the Prisoner's tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

A tree near the Prisoner's tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 am

Lucian watched and smiled at the two, realizing just how musch they really care for each other. I am sure you will beable to get out and away safely. We should easily cross paths again. Lucian extended his hand to Gabriell. Don't worry about Kaien. I will take care of her for you.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:58 pm

"Thanks!!!" Gabriell said when he disappear. Kaien chuckled silently as she saw Gabriell gone. She then looked down at her music box, smiling as she opened it. When she did, the music box began to sparkled gold and white lights and inside, shows a tiny little daisy that seems to never wither away. A soft melody played at the same time. It sounded like this:Fragments of Memories
Kaien smiled at the familarity of the music box.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Lucian smiled and listened along as she played the musicbox. He admired the lights and flower that arose out from it when she opend it. Its a very beautiful tune. I see that you have a good sence in melody. Ofcourse i can't blame you.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Kaien grinned at him and closed the box slowly, taking one last look at the daisy. "Should we go to this place called the ocean?" Kaien asked him, tilting her head at him.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Lucian smiled and took your hand. lets be on our way. We have much to do and little time to do it in. Lucian laughed and walked you out of the tower. Nodding to the guard and taking you down the road in the direction of the ocean. The cool wind blows by and causes my ears to twitch. It will be cold when we get there. But it is usually a warm place.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:18 pm

"Eh? Ok then!" she said, letting Lucian grab her hand as she skip out of the prison tower area. "I hope the weather will hold.." Kaien said, turning her head to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tree near the Prisoner's tower
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Articulus :: Prison tower-
Jump to: