Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tree near the Prisoner's tower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

A tree near the Prisoner's tower Empty
PostSubject: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:04 pm

Kaien looked inside the trunk of the tree and frowned as she found nothing inside. "Eh? I was sure it was her the last time I put it." Kaien said, going into deeper of the hole hole of the tree. She her body as half way in but in the end she found nothing. She sniffed out the scent to find that it's actully inside the prisoner's tower.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Have you founf it Kaien? I don't want you to get stuck in the tree. Lucian was concerned but though it would be a little funny if she did. Although being confedent enough to bring her here, he still didn't want any guards to find them. He didn't know the laws of this town as well so he wasn't sure if it was safe to be here.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:13 pm

"Aw man!" She said, getting out of the hole. She then rubbed the back of her head and turn her head towards Lucian. She laughed nervously while saying, "Hehe.. do you know that the music box is somehow inside the prison tower?" Kaien asked sheepishly, turn her head, now, in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:19 pm

You have to be kidding me. Can you get it down to a small area. If you can't pinpoint it. This mad Lucian nervouse but he still wanted to help her. He knew it would be dangerouse and highly illegal to break in, but he doubted that they would give him permission to search the tower for a music box.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Kaien laughed nervously as she felt Lucian's nervousness. "Well, we can use my master's name. My master and I orginally was born here and we live here too. Master was known by the guards and are friend with most of them." Kaien sweatdrop at the memories of how her master can act. "He sure can act when he wanted too......" Kaien mumbled, as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:39 pm

I see. But I doubt I could pass for him. So as messengers or retrevialist. It could work. BUt are you able to go threw with it. I know the thought of him still hurts you. He knew it had a chance, but he didn't want to cause her any more pain than she has already been threw.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 pm

"It's ok!!! I'm pretty tough." She said, slaming her fist over her chest. "I have more hurtful things than him so it's ok. Beside, there were some good times." Kaien told him, laughing as she started to head towards the prison tower. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 pm

Ok then I trust you. Lucian grinned as she spoke. He didn't know if he was to be seriouse or to think she was just being funny. But fallowed her anyway, trusting her judgement to which he hoped was a good thing. So how are we going about this plan of yours?
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:52 pm

"Well, I can still smell the music box a bit more clearly and I'm sure that one of the guards probably picked it up by mistake. We can just mention my master and hope that the one we mention too is an old friend of his and try explore the prison tower if time allow us." Kaien told him, the tower getting closer. "It's better than breaking in I guess." She told him, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Well I am sure almost any plan would be better than breaking in.He laughs and continues twords the gates of the prison. Stilll a little uneasy he calms his stature and appears to be here for buissness. You first. You know him better than I do. So I am sure you can tell the reason better than I can.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 pm

"Ok!" Kaien said laughing. They should soon only be 10 feet to the gate as soon as they get close enough the guard, who looks only 16, drew out his sword. "Halts!!! Who goes there?" Kaien, already having a straight face on, answer to him calmly. "We came for an assignment here for my master, the black vampire, as his titles goes." The guard squinted his eyes but soon reconigzed the face. "Eh? Kaien? What are you doing here?" The guard asked. Kaien imediantly reconigzed the voice. "Eh? Yuca? I didn't know you have gotten to be a knight!" kaien said, bring back her old smile. Yuca chuckled at her childish behavior and ruffle her hair, pushing her towards inside the gate. "Well, whatever business you got, hurry up but..." Yuca eyed the man, mostly on his ears. "Oh! Don't worry! He's an old friend!!" kaien said, smiling nervously as she grabbed Lucian and left Yuca dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Lucian nods at the man with a smile as Kaien grabs him and walks past. We wont be long I promise you. He didn't know how long they would be really, but he didn't wantthe guard to get more suspicouse than he already was about him. After all Lucian was not something most humans come across every day. His kind use to just be stories. So to see one alive would bring about questions. He looked over at Kaien. Kind of drug me past him quick didn't you? I suppose it was the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:51 pm

"Sorry." Kaien said, giving him a grinned. "He met my master before and knew he was a vampire though Yuca is not use to the idea of mysical creatures." Kaien told him, stopping as she opened the door of the prison tower. Still holding Lucian, she dragged him through the walls of prison cells. She dodge many of them as they reach out for help, biting her lower lip as she heard the desperate pleads. She do want to help them, but it's not in her postion too. Kaien then tripped as an hand swiftly grabbed her ankles. She let go of lucian before he was pulled by her fall. A man was pleading her help over and over again with a grim and desperate voice. She gulped, hearing how tortured he is here.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Lucian knelt down beside her and picked her up. Are you ok? He asked without hesitation. He took the mans hand and asked him to close his eyes. He filled the area around the man with cosmic energy to calm himdown and keep him realxed enough to let them pass and not yell. He took Kaien ande continued walking. He will be fine now.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Kaien nodded slightly, flinching at a groan. She gasped as she smell her music box really close and jumped down from Lucian's arms. She ran and passed many doors and even passed the mess hall for the soldiers and prisoners. She then stopped as she found a training ground and heard too men fighting among eachothers.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Lucian was surprized at the quick reaction and chased after her and jumped over the door of the mess hall. He didn't want to be seen by the soildier inside, after all he didn't really fit in there. Finnaly catching up with her he looked twords the two soldiers fighting over each other and wondered why they was.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Kaien jumped as she reconiged one of the men's scent. "Gabriell!!!" kaien yelled towards him. Gabriell smiled as he saw her and wave while fending him against the soldier. "Looking for this?" he asked, bringing out the music box. Kaien, reacting towards the smell of the music box, rush forward to get it. Gabriell manage to push the soldier back off his feet, dumbfounded for awhile. Gabriel saw Kaien and picked her up on his shoulder. "Well, time to go poppy." He said, grinning. He ran towards Lucian and grabbed his sleeve. "And I'm guessing this is your friend?" Gabriell said laughing while Kaien nodded. They ran into a secret room before the soldier could found them.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Lucian fallowed the man as they ran, he decided to not resist concidering he was already in his grasp. After they got into the room Lucian stayed quiet for a moment and looked around. Your name is Gabriell? Random question but would it happen to be anything related to the Archangel Gabriell? Just some of those name catch my attention better than others. Lucian was curiouse to know, he had heard much of them but figured that this was probably a better bet on a close relation.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:09 pm

"Sorry, wrong Gabriell." He said, laughing at the random questioned. Gabriell pushed a stone that lead straight outside. He waved his hand, motioning them to come follow him. Kaien, already trusting him, followed right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Didn't think so. I just think its fun to ask that question to such uniquely named people. Never know when you will finnaly get to meet them, so its best to be polite.Lucian smiles and fallows them past the door.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Gabriell laughed merrily but quietly, not wanting for the soldiers to detect them. "You're an interesting guy!!" he told him, grinning. Kaien shooked her head but smiled softly at both of them. They got to a safe point away from the prison tower. Gabriell smiled down at Kaien and finally gave her the music box. "Now, becareful when you hide that, you don't know who is gonna find it." Gabriell told her, chuckling as he ruffled her hair. "sorry.." she said, bowing down but nonetheless grateful for what he done. "To make it up, If you need something, just call me and I'll be right there." Kaien told him, smiling softly. Gabriell nodded, accepting the terms.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Some have said that many times. Lucian smiled as he watched the music box being placed in Kaiens hands. He was a little curiouse to why this box was so special. Might I inquire whatthe importance of this music box is? I am traveling with this girl and want to know whats ahead of me should someone find out we have it.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Gabriell smirked as he order Kaien to get some healing herbs. Kaien tilted her head in confusion, not getting how this have to do with anything, but nonetheless, followed his ordered and went to sniff out some herbs. Gabriell smiled as he notice that she's too busy with the herb finding to listen in. "Well... the music box..." Gabriell started out, rubbing the back of his head. "I remember it was given to her by someone special.. I guess." Gabriell said, looking at Kaien with amusment as she saw her hugging a bunny before letting it go and continuing to find the healing herbs. "She told me that one day, on a new moon, her heighten senses began to become dull and more human like. It was a very big disadvanage to her and she got lost. It was then someone saved her." Gabriell explained, shrugging. "It was something like that." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:05 pm

I see. So it was for sintemental value. Well that definatly takes alot of the worry off. All I have to do is make sure she doesn't lose it. Thank you. Lucian smiled and rubbed the back of his head. Looking over at Kaien he wanted to learn more about the intreging little girl. But he didn't want to upset her by asking to many questions.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Kaien soon came back with a bag of herbs in her hand and gave it to Gabriell. "Thanks kiddo." he said, ruffling her hair once more as she giggled at the gesture. "Well, I better go before I'm gonna get caught by the autorities!" Gabriell said laughing as he disappeared behind a tree. Kaien laughed nervously, wondering if he is gonna get cause but waved goodbye at him, hoping to see him again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tree near the Prisoner's tower   A tree near the Prisoner's tower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tree near the Prisoner's tower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Articulus :: Prison tower-
Jump to: