Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drocell Jack (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drocell

Drocell

Drocell Jack (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Drocell Jack (Complete)   Drocell Jack (Complete) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 am

Character Name: Drocell Jack

Alias: Sprinheel Jack

Home Kingdom: Niveus

Physical Appearance: Drocell Jack (Complete) Caption-576728-20090718192927
Drocell always wears a blue noble outfit and carries a music box with him.He barely ever takes off his hat.He wears brown boots that hold giant springs in them which he uses every night.His skin seems to have a luster like that of wood.

Personality: Drocell is a two personality kind of person.In the day he is always serious and secluded and tries not to have to deal with people.At night he is a fun-loving gambler who loves to jump around causing mischief.He will do anything to win a bet.

Traits: During daytime his good traits are that he will do people favors for no reason and is very polite.During nighttime he has no good traits

Flaws: Very silent during the day.Never smiles either.At nighttime he is very mischievous and loves to attack people for fun.

Character Background: As a child Drocell always liked puppets,especially the ones with two faces.He grew up spending his time working on super puppets until one day he got bored and turned half of himself into a puppet.He gave himself "two faces",the silent,moody Drocell who ran a toy shop, and the evil,fun-loving Springheel Jack who jumped around being a menace.One day he found a bunch of little kids with no home and let them stay in his shop.He instantly bonded with the children and they looked up to him as an older brother.He fell in love with their innocence,which to him felt like that of a perfectly crafted puppet.The people of the city found out about his nighttime crimes and burned down his shop while he was out,with the kids inside.Drocell swore revenge against humankind and dedicated to making everyone an innocent and perfect puppet.

Post Sample: Drocell cocked his head and gave a blank look at the woman who walked in his toy shop.She was covered in bruises and had on skimpy clothing.Drocell could tell she was an evil person,a prostitute.He held back a disgusted look and gave her a cup of coffee which he put a drug into.The woman instantly knocked out and Drocell brought her into the back room,where he began the gory deed of turning her into an innocent puppet. "I think you'll be one of my finest works..."
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

PostSubject: Re: Drocell Jack (Complete)   Drocell Jack (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:17 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Drocell Jack (Complete)   Drocell Jack (Complete) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 pm

approved.
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drocell Jack (Complete)   Drocell Jack (Complete) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drocell Jack (Complete)
Page 1 of 1