Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucians Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Lucian stumbled around in the forest and studies the animals of the night under a starlit sky. What a beautiful night to be out in the feild. Perfect sky. I can see many constilations. Happily he continued his work and leaned upon a rock after a few more hours. I am sure I could do this for weeks if were not for my basic needs. He laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:22 pm

*after the meeting with Kaien and making her a knight of radiance and finding out where Lucian was Soren and Lilith approached him and looked down at him and tilted his head* Been awhile Fox boy...anyways I found uot where you was from your little friend...Kaien so I came to talk to you for a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Thank you for the nickname reminder. He laughed and looked up at the man smiling. Indeed you did find me. May I ask what you wanted to talk about. I know you are a busy man being nobel and all. He got up and leaned against his staff, a stalk of wheat hangs out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:19 pm

*Soren smiles and sighed looking at him* Well your little sister is a Knight of radiance on my and lilith's side and I am going to get striaght to the point you should join us with the combined power of my time control and her ability we could stop this foolish war.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 pm

I see. So you want me to join your side of this war to end it. I must say that is an idea I thought about. So it seems it to be a good thing you are here. You can count me with you. Lucian smiled and nodded twords the man.This deffinatly seemed like his path to choose.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:28 pm

*Soren smiled at looked at Lucian with a open arm his right eye changing in color from a icy blue to a reddish purple with a gleaming V in his eye and and lilith came from the bushes and held out her hand to lucians and Soren drew his sword* Then make a pact with the crystal to always protect her from harm and to bring peace and life back to the lands?
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Lucian walks over to the girl and kneels before her. I swear to protect the crystal from harm and to bring peace back to the land, even if it means my life. Lucian bowed his head and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:46 pm

*Lilith looked back at Soren and She nodded as Soren stabbed her through the heart and her body wraps around your and Soren stands back watching the contract being made as a bright light came over them and lilith disappeared leaving Lucian in the light awaiting his new power*
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Lucian opens his eyes to the light and stands. Cosmic energy surrounds the area and causes his abilities and senses to increase past the normal level. He feels the energy surge threw his body and channels it around till he fills Soren with the power causeing the same effect for him.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 am

*Soren smiles feeling the power and sighs as he release a red impact zone that wasn't to large to mess with your sense of time causing you to think it was frozen and he pacing around you cleaning his sword and looking at you* Now let me explain something to you...about your pact and your power I messed with your stream of light because it is absoulte I make you listen.
Back to top Go down
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 am

I am sure to listen when anybody speaks. Lucian nods his head and waits for Soren to tell him what he must know about the pact and his abilites. This new power that wells itself up in him he knows he can control it but still must learn how to use it properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucians Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucians Meeting   Lucians Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucians Meeting
Page 1 of 1