Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human Puppets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drocell

Drocell

Human Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Human Puppets   Human Puppets I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 am

Name: Human Puppets

Origin: Drocell has a few hundred puppets that always roam within a mile of him.They are puppets that used to be living humans.When Drocell finds an especially dirty a rude person,he drugs them and brings them to his toyshop.There he removes all their internal organs and replaces their bones with wood.He covers their skin with wax and turns their jawn into wood until they become a perfect puppet.

Type: Puppets

Powers: Can breathe blue flames out of their mouth.Drocell being part puppet can do this too.

Element: Wood,fire

Description: Drocell controls the puppets through extremely faint strings connected to his brain.He often hides them insides crowds of people and pulls them out when needed.Drocell also must keep his music box playing in order to have complete control over them.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Human Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Puppets   Human Puppets I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:37 am

I think a few hundred is a bit much -_-"
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Drocell

Drocell

Human Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Puppets   Human Puppets I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 pm

They're made from regular people so they're all very weak.Its pretty much the equivalent of having a sword at all times.....
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Human Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Puppets   Human Puppets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:04 am

>.< I am not arguing anyways just like not say a hundred puppets cause you can swarm us with a few hundred now like if you had 50 or 60 that be fine like.
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

Human Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Puppets   Human Puppets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:16 am

No now ya silly goose...Its impossible to control hundreds of puppets at the same time....>.>
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Human Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Puppets   Human Puppets I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:50 pm

>.< Fine then do as you wish approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human Puppets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Puppets   Human Puppets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Puppets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: