Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Climbing to the top?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Misa

Misa

Climbing to the top? Empty
PostSubject: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Misa stared at the mountain from the bottom. She had nothing to do and wanted adventure and she was afraid to go on her own. She sighed and looks up at it. It's very tall and there must be things up there...
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Kaien listen to the creatures around her and uses her determine of touch and smell to help her climb the mountain. Lucian would surely scold her if she did something like this but this is her first time coming to a mountain. She only heard stories about mountains from Asny and they were what she expected. She reach on a cliff and smell the air, it seems to be a bit clear.
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Kazu ran up the mountain, his cloak was all tattered due to the grueling training he's been through, though it wasnt enough for him though, he runs harder and harder and finally he slips but he hangs on for a while, and springs on the mountain running to the top like he was doing before.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Kaien got her guard up as she smelled a scent that she didn't notice before. She listen to her ears as she heard a man panting as he tries to sprint to the top. It was then she stood up and turn her head up.
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:25 pm

Kazu sprinted to the top and a rocks came tumbling down, he smirks and jumps on each rocks to get to the top, he runs and jumps to the top, he puts his hands on his knees panting
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Kaien sense got up as she heard and feel the vibration that rocks are coming towards her. She took out her bow and put three arrows in. When she shot them, it was enough to get rid of the rocks that were about to crush her. Ok, don't mention this to anyone. She thought to herself, continuing to climb.
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Kazu took his large sword and dug it to the ground and sat down on the top of the mountain leaning on the his sword, he sighs "I dont know why I train"
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Kaien then finally made it to the top of the mountain. "Cho to!!! I'm finish!!" She said and reconigzed the difference in the scent, the feel, and the sounds on here. "Wow!! It's really different!!" Kaien wonder what it looks like. She turn her head towards the person, her blindfold on.
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Kazu closed his eyes, began to fall asleep as he did he felt the ground that some footsteps were near, he opens one eye to see who it was, then he went back to sleep peacefully
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Kaien silently and carefully went up to the man, hearing his breath slow since that means he's sleeping. She didn't know what he looks like at all but she wonder if he's something special like a Neko of some sort. She stood there, still, hearing the many birds flapping their wings and call out their songs.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:00 am

Misa was hearing two voices. She heard a mans and a females. She started to run up and when she was half way she saw them. "Hey! You up there!" She called still making her way up.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:36 am

Kaien tilted her head as she heard another voice. She sniff, knowing exactly where the woman is now. She walked over to the egde, turning her head down, the blind fold on her blowing by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Misa smiled huge and walked over. "Hi there." She said in a nice, sweet voice."
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Kaien tilted her head but smiled softly. The woman seems really nice. "Good day to you." She said in polite tone and bow down. Kaien then went up and felt the wind blow. She's glad to know the weather is gonna be alright for now. "What are you doing up on the mountain?" Kaie asked.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Misa smiled at her and looked down the mountain. "I always wanted to climb up to the top but never had the time or courage."
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:34 pm

"Really? We're on the top?" Kaien sniffed the air once more. No wonder she didn't smell anymore sediments up ahead. She only thought she was on the ledge. She sniff again to see how far she is from the ground and sweatdrop as notice it's pretty far.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 am

Misa smiled and looked around. "Yeah, we are on the top. It's nice up here to." Misa said as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:47 am

Kaien tilted her head and turn her head around, smelling some new scent on the top of the mountain. She heard a hawk screeched also. " Hey, what does the view from up here looks like?" Kaien asked her, tugging on her sleeve like a little kid who wants something.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:52 am

Misa tilted her head. "It's nice up here. You can see over everything." Misa looked at her in confusion. "Why? Cant you see?"
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 am

She pointed at her blindfolded eyes. "I was born blind so it's not unusual that I can't see." She told her, grinning. "But cause of my blindness, I can sense a lot of things that an average human can't." She told her, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Misa smiled and patted her sholder. "You gainfor your loss."
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:53 pm

"Yeppers!!" Kaien said happily, grinning towards the woman. "My name is Kaien, what's yours?" Kaien asked her out of curiousity, tilting her head cutely.
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:17 pm

"Misa Redfern" Misa told her, still looking down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Kaien smiled at her and looked straight ahead. Not totally sure what she's seeing, she tilted her head slightly. "The view is supposily beautiful, right?"
Back to top Go down
Misa

Misa

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Misa smiled and nodded. "It is, i love it up here. You can see everything and it looks so magical."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Climbing to the top?   Climbing to the top? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climbing to the top?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Rp Fields :: Ancient Mountian-
Jump to: