Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revelations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soren
Admin
Soren

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 am

*Soren stood at the bay to meet with the living crystal thinking about what had occured at the town closed his eyes solumnly and thinked deeply why had he used his Valeo on the worthless man and he sighs hearing the footsteps of the girl and he turns around calmly looking at her* Took you log enough I sensed you Valeo going off what happened? *Soren shook his head and smiled a bit* Nothing it is rather complicated so what are we going to do I am your only knight so far.
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Drocell

Drocell

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Drocell hopped along laughing maniacly.He was in his Springheel Jack ego and was commencing his nightly crimes when he saw a crystal and popped down beside it "Such a beautiful crystal....I'd love to make a puppet out of this!"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:31 pm

*Soren and the girl who was the crystal looked at him and they sigh as Soren pushes Lilith back and stares at the man and gets up placing his hand on his sword looking at the man* And who might you be...and what do you want with Lilith...as her Knight I demanded to know.
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 pm

"I just want to make her a beautiful puppet...thats all..."He played his music box as two wooden children walked up beside him
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:52 pm

*Soren looked back at Lilith who was emotionless looking and looked back at Soren sighing* Soren what are you waiting for...I don't want to be a puppet. *Soren sighs and looks at Drocell stepping in front of Lilith* Humans cannot be puppets...and what is a civilian like you doing you have no weapons just wo do you think you are?
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 pm

He frowned and showed anger in his face "I'm Springheel Jack!!!I will take revenge against humankind and turn all impure beings into graceful puppets!"
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:58 pm

*Soren placed his hand on his sword getting ready for this spinwheel jack until he realizes just who exactly he was* Oh now I remember you...your from Niveus you own a toy shop there...and you were supposed to be arrested for those kids...and your crimes. *Soren gives him a glare trying to avoid a fight here at night he sighs and begins to think to himself*
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:57 pm

"Its just like humans to hurt the innocent isn't it?Do you really want to go on being such an evil creature?Let me turn you into a puppet"The children cocked their heads around while a klikety noise came out of their mouths
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:04 pm

*Soren noticed them and sighs seeing his theory was full of holes* ...I know what you mean about humans being evil they forced me to kill my father who was close to me taught me everything I know today...but that gives you no reason to turn humans into mindless puppets you have evil in your heart as well...we all do that is why your impure as well controlling humans as puppets throwing their lives away...
Back to top Go down
Drocell

Drocell

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:27 pm

"I never said I was pure myself...that's why I too became a puppet!"He spun his head around 360 degrees and made the same klickety noise as the children
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revelations   Revelations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Rp Fields :: Crystal Bay-
Jump to: