Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirit's bow and arrows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

Spirit's bow and arrows Empty
PostSubject: Spirit's bow and arrows   Spirit's bow and arrows I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Name:Shishou

Origin: Kaien was in the forest, setting up a trap for her dinner. It was then, when she was leaving, she tripped on the bow and arrow. She touch the arrow, feeling something special about it. As she shot one of the arrows towards a tree, she heard it move to a different direction and smell the scent of blood. It was then she found that the arrow shot the rabbit who was right behind before she knew it. This arrow, she figure out, has a thirst for blood.

Type: bow and arrow

Powers: Well, the arrow can change it direction when it felt a living being nearby. The main thing about it is that the power of the bloodlust have to come from the owner themself. There is also one power that can help her escape. If she shot an arrow on a solid wall, there would be a dark portal and she'll be able to go through it. The problem is that she doesn't know where it will take her.

Element: dark? I guess....

Description: Well, Kaien can't see what the bow and arrows looks like but it looks like just a regular bow and arrow made of wood. Nobody would think of stealing of something that look invaluable
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Spirit's bow and arrows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit's bow and arrows   Spirit's bow and arrows I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:00 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Spirit's bow and arrows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation :: Approved Weapon Creation-
Jump to: