Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucian Alamar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

Lucian Alamar Empty
PostSubject: Lucian Alamar   Lucian Alamar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Character Name: Lucian Alamar

Alias: Stargazer

Home Kingdom: Audentia

Valeo: When he makes the pact with the Viviclous he gains the ability to channel the cosmic energy from the stars into any fighter of his choosing, this includes himself. This energy increases the physical atrubuites by the number of stars he uses. If only one is used they are doubled. Two = tripled, exct. But this also causes him to have to rest for three days. (about 30 post) if he uses more than two stars at in one battle. If at any point he uses 5 or more stars in one battle, he will die.

Physical Appearance: He is 5 ft. 8 in. Long white hair and a white and blue traditional japanese house robe. As a neko he has white furry ears. He has light green eyes and carries a long wooden staff with a blue diamond on the top on it. He has sharp claws for fingernails, but prefers to use his staff.

Personality: Always wonders about the meaning of exhistance. But is calm in nature.

Traits: Always glad to help out a needy person.

Flaws: Wonders around alot, never stays in one place very long.

Character Background: He worked as an astronomer in the city, prdicting what events could occur threw the stars. After about a year of working for them he packed up and left. Not leaving any sign of where he might be headed. Just left. Not many people have seen him sence, but all who have say that he helped anyone in need.

Post Sample:
Lucian wondered down the dark road, gazing up at the stars above. Thinking to himself as he continued his stroll.
"If only I could know for sure. But alas such mysteries are far too powerfull for me to just know." He sighed and walked up to a large oak tree. Sitting underneath it he layed his staff on the ground infront of him and pondered more on the mysteries of life and why we are here.
"I think I should take rest here for the night. It looks like I won't be able to make it to town again till the morrow." He rest his werry head on the root of a tree and dozed off into sleep with his staff by his side."
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Lucian Alamar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Alamar   Lucian Alamar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Hmm I don't like the Valeo....but approved...
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

Lucian Alamar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Alamar   Lucian Alamar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:24 pm

I thought you wouldn't. But if it makes it easier on you I can change it so he can't use it on himself.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Lucian Alamar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Alamar   Lucian Alamar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:27 pm

No just be careful with it.
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Moonlitknight

Moonlitknight

Lucian Alamar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Alamar   Lucian Alamar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucian Alamar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucian Alamar   Lucian Alamar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucian Alamar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Character Creation-
Jump to: