Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazu Hayabusa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazu

Kazu

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Character Name: Kazu Hayabusa

Alias: The Oni

Home Kingdom: Niverus

Physical Appearance: appears like a normal teenage boy; the one exception to that is his spiky dullish gold hair, a trait that he has been ridiculed about for years. He is a fairly tall person with light skin and blue eyes. Also, since becoming a knight, he has become noticeably more muscular,

Personality: Quiet, confrontational, spontaneous, outspoken

Traits: He's strong willed, determined

Flaws: The number one flaw of him is he has to have reason to fight

Character Background: Long ago he was heading home from a 5 year journey to pursue the monster that destroyed the city, who killed his parents. On the way, he is attacked by , a dragon controlled by the Black knights, a rebel faction in the civil war. After Kazu gets hit by the dragon, he arrives at his hometown, he discovers that it has been destroyed by war, and that hostages has been taken away. Kazu sets out to rescue them in anyway as possible.

Post Sample:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the end of the day, as the citizens of the city walked through out the city in anticipation, I was the only one out walking with one hand in my pocket and the other scratching my head with a sorrow face as I always do. "What a long day, its been so boring " I thought to myself. As I walks the streets I remember the time when my home was as peacefull as this area. I looked around the city, seeing all the people, the sky, shops everything. I walk into an alley and jump on top of a rooftop, standing on the edge as the wind blew by and my cloak floats along with it.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Kazu Hayabusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazu Hayabusa   Kazu Hayabusa I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Hmm approved.
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net

Kazu Hayabusa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Character Creation-
Jump to: