Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kasai Firefeather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KasaiFirefeather

KasaiFirefeather

Kasai Firefeather Empty
PostSubject: Kasai Firefeather   Kasai Firefeather I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Character Name: Kasai Trinity Firefeather

Alias: Weasel (Don't laugh.)

Home Kingdom: Articulus

Physical Appearance: Tall and slender, but with enough muscle to cause decent damage in battle. Kasai has long, flowing, red hair and icy blue eyes. Her skin is pale and she is very graceful, often with a slight leap in her step. Her features are sharp. She has thin hands, but they pack a mean punch when they are gripping a sword! She has a long scar running down her back.
Spoiler:

Personality: She is fiery and fierce as a warrior, tender and caring as a friend, and deadly no matter who you are. She carries herself proudly, and is not afraid to show off her skills. She gets in a lot of trouble for her sharp tongue and dry humor. She loves to learn new things, and study history.

Traits: Kasai is very kind once you get to know her, and defends what she believes is right.

Flaws: She has a quick tongue and a short temper, which often gets her in trouble.

Character Background: Kasai grew up in Articulus in a rich family. She always was a tomboy, and liked to play-fight instead of stay at home. She often snuck out at night to chase her friends around the city in a game of hide and seek. She was generally a happy child, until the day she was caught out at night. One of the city guards mistaked her for a pickpocket and brought her to the prison tower to be punished. It was a slight punishment, much less then the usual cutting off of the hands. They simply cut her back open as a reminder to "watch her back when she steals" as the guards said. She resented the guards and the whole city ever since. The night after she was caught, she was released. Her family saw her injury and was not pleased with her. They believed the guard's story about her being a pickpocket and cast her out. She has lived most of her life in the streets, becoming a fierce fighter and learning how to hold her own. She soon found that she was an excellent fighter, and began saving up for materials to make a weapon. She moved on to another Kingdom, the Kingdom of Audentia, where she began studying the fine art of fighting. She met a mysterious stranger one day during her travels, who gave her a Katana. He made her agree to call it the Soul Katana, and told her it trapped the souls of those it killed. The souls could only be released on command. Anywho, she was soon a lone fighter, fighting her way through the ranks until she became a knight of Audentia.

Post sample: (The day she met the Mysterious Man who gave her the Soul Katana)
I sighed as I turned another page of the book I was reading, "Advanced Sword Fighting". I loved learning, but today I wanted to get out there and fight. I read quickly, skimming through the information. I shut the book in disgust and stood up, stretching. Another day, another book. Another lesson in fighting to be learned. I put the book on the "return" cart in the University Library and walked out the heavy oak doors. A man was sitting on a bench across from the doors. He stood up and walked towards me, a sword in his belt. He was dressed all in black armor, with a flowing red cloak. "Take this, Kasai Firefeather, and call it your own. It is the Soul Katana, and it is rightfully yours." he said, handing me the sword. I took it, a little bit dazed, and looked it over. "What does it do?" I asked, but he was already gone. I spun around and headed back into the library. "Soul Katana..." I repeated.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Kasai Firefeather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasai Firefeather   Kasai Firefeather I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Approved but of course you are going to make the weapon...
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
KasaiFirefeather

KasaiFirefeather

Kasai Firefeather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasai Firefeather   Kasai Firefeather I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 pm

About to do that right now! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

Kasai Firefeather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasai Firefeather   Kasai Firefeather I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Umm okay.
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Kasai Firefeather Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasai Firefeather   Kasai Firefeather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kasai Firefeather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Creation Center :: Character Creation :: Approved Character Creation-
Jump to: