Sacred Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG Forum about anything almost.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just other day in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

Just other day in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Kaien ran after her blindfold. You see, 10 minutes ago, she was just walking along till a strong wind blew away her blindfold. Since then, she's been chasing it since it is her only blindfold. It was then he piece of cloth got caught on a branch way up high on a big tree. She made an attempt to climb it just to get it back.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:48 pm

*Soren looks at the girl that was across fomr them sighing he hated how she was everywhere he was but he was her only knight and he was in his armor and as he begins to speak something fluttering in the flew straight into his opened mouth and he tasted it even though he didn't want to and it was rather awful he spit it out and looked at it a sweatband as what it seemed like and the girl began to laugh at him and he soren not knowing what to do* HAhahaha for a knight your really funny and rather ridiculous you can't eat those silly. *Soren glared at her* You have quite the sense of humor you know that?
Back to top Go down
https://scaredtales.forumotion.net
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Kaien felt the wind blow in a different direction. It was then she smell her blindfold flew off down at the a different direction. Kaien quickly slid down from the tree and scurry off to get her blindfold. She stopped as she smell two scent, and felt them to have very strong aura. She walked towards them, really wanting to get her blindfold back.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 am

*Soren wipes his mouth trying to get the taste out of his mouth and drinks some water and Lillith looks at the girl that stood across from them as well as Soren and Lilith speaks* Oh your...blind...aren't you Soren I think that sweatband is hers... *Soren looks at her and recongizes her*
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:48 pm

As Kaien went closer she smelled a familar scent and unconciously pointed at Soren. "Oh!! You're that person who blinded my master with the weird aura!" She said, imediantly recongizing him. she then turn her attension towards Lilith, feeling something powerful from her.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:49 pm

*Soren smiles and nods feeling somewhat happy that she was still alive and doing well trying to look for Lucian but senses nothing from him* Hmm so you are here alone...well then Kaien how has everrything been going for you I trust you and Lucian are taking care of yourselves? *Lilith walked towards the girl and put her face close to hers observing her and tilting her head as she noticed the bow.* Your quite the strange one...your blind but you use a bow as a weapon is the magically enhanced or something or are you trying to act like a knight? *Soren looks down knowing she was not going to behave and sighs giving up on her*
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 pm

"I'm doing well mister nobleman!!" She said, grinning at him. Feeling the woman's breath on her face, she touched her face slightly. "Your skin is soft..." she mumbled randomly, giggling. She then put her hands down and said, "Well, theses arrows are mysical. They are power up depending on my bloodlust." she told the woman, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 pm

*Lilith looked at her and backed away sighing looked down hanging her head* I am no woman well I am it is hard to explain but whatever I don't swing that way... *Soren at her and sighs hanging his head as well and looks at her* For a mytic being you are surely stupid that is not what she meant Lilith...and I am doing fine as well...just protecting someone at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Kaien was obviously confuse by what Lilith said, tilting her head to show it. She looked at Soren, her face showing curiousity. "So is this "mystical being" the one you are protecting?" she asked Soren.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 pm

*Soren looks at her and nods* yes I have a power called a Valeo I think I used it to blind your master to prohibit that fight in the town square...but anyways I recieved that power from her to protect her with it and my life... *Soren looks at her exlpaining the details of the pact*
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Kaien nodded during his explaintion of his power. She understand most of what she said but sometimes, there are some confusing parts.
"Wow... that sounds amazing!" She told him, agaping.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 pm

*Soren nodded and smiled thinking about something this girl she could have the power to become a knight of radiance if her bow's ability was true* Hmm Kaien don't take this the wrong way but do you mind if we can test out your power?
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm

Kaien blinked. "My power?" She questioned. She then turn her head to the bow as if she was really looking at it. "You mean my bow and arrows?" Kaien questioned once more.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

*Soren looked at her stepping forward* Yes your Bow I would like to test your fighting skill just incase you might actually be good there might be a surprise in it for you...like becoming a Knight. *Soren says it out plainly as he reaches for his sword watching her in case of any movements.*
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Kaien tilted her head, hearing his hand clasps around the sword. "soo.... I guess we'll be fighting?" she questioned, blinking her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:11 pm

*Soren nodded then stopped sighing he actually said it this time* Yes we wil be fighting but only a light training match that is all.
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Kaien blinked at the sudden match but nodded her head. Sparing was nothing unusual for her at all. "ok." she responded calmly. she put her bow in her right hand and put her other hand on the bow, getting ready for hearing any sudden movement.
Back to top Go down
Soren
Admin
Soren

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 pm

*Soren draws his sword and moves quickly to the left the girl looking at the other and smiling* He wants to test her...to she if she can protect me from both nations and from himself that is a stupid idea Soren...and rediclous Idea nothing more then a dream you plan to turn traitor to your own Knights and have a special fighting force to kill you after your mission is complete.... *Soren send a cresent wave of light at Kaien looking back at lilith*
Back to top Go down
Kaien Auron

Kaien Auron

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Kaien easily dodge it and send an arrow towards him. It was then she jumped on to a branch of a tree, calmly waiting for something that could come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just other day in the forest   Just other day in the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just other day in the forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacred Tales :: Rp Fields :: Grand Forest-
Jump to: